Friday, October 7, 2011

David Tolk

David Tolk is a local musician who's music I have admired for years. He is a talented pianist who released his first CD back in 1994. Since that time he has released many other great albums.

I like instrumental and new age music and I really enjoy his uplifting arrangements. I find some "easy listening" artists to be too slow or boring, but this has never been the case with David's music. His music is uplifting, relaxing, and contemplative. I look forward to listening to his Christmas albums during the Holidays.

David regularly plays keyboard for Peter Breinholt at his concerts and puts on several or his own concerts throughout the year. He recently came out with a book of sheet music featuring some of his most popular arrangements. You can find his website at http://www.davidtolk.com/. I have attached a sample YouTube clip one of his arrangements below.

No comments:

Post a Comment